2013年7月28日日曜日

NEW GG



 
 
 
[Food Fair 2013]
Thank you for your visit to Food Fair 2013.
This is the final notice for Food Fair, since it will end on August 4th.
After the event, I will sell my products at usual price at main store.
Now, please read below carefully :)))

[NEWS]
I was thinking to release 2 NEWS in July, but it took me so long to create and finally I made it.
Now you can play Gacha to purchase NEW floats with poses!!!

Trans OK♥
✖12 Poses
✖12 Textures
✖12 RARES
✖L$20 per Play
(Read below to know why the price is different from usual!)

✖12 RARE means it includes 1 pose and 12 textures.

[GG]
Copy Only♥
✖12 floats with poses except for the RARES, NO texture changing (12 floats in 1 set)
✖Copy Only, No Transfer, due to GG
✖The price differs from usual, due to GG

*Our products for GG are Copy Only.
It means you cannot transfer them to anyone when you get them several times,
just increasing the number of your inventory :(

[How to get your GG]
✖You can play with a float somewhere inside +:::+Natural+:::+ Sim.
Where do you use one?

✖Please find out GG within 24 hours from now (time is passing even now)

✖GG will be gone forever automatically after the 24 hours.

✖The people not in our group cannot join this time during this 24 hours.

✖If you couldn't get it, I will not send it directly.
(I will send last notice before it ends.) 

Template by:
Free Blog Templates